Structured Commodities Lawyer
Consultant Sophie Brown
Date posted 05 June 20192019-06-05 2019-07-05 legal Docklands London GB GBP 650 700 700 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Structured Commodities Lawyer to join the commodities desk of a globally leading investment bank for a six-month contract, based in Canary Wharf.
About the role
The Structured Commodities Lawyer will be responsible for providing additional legal support to the EMEA Commodities Desk. The business is focused on the trading of oil, precious metals, emissions, EU power and Gas.
- Supporting the EMEA Commodities Desk with ongoing business and expansion activity
- Advising on hub and exchange membership
- Drafting confirmations
- Responding to legal queries relating to ISDA and EFET negotiations
- Advising on the execution of structured commodities transactions
- Qualified solicitor with at least four years PQE
- Extensive commodities experience
- Structured commodities experience highly preferred
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you would like to receive further details, please apply directly or email Sophie Brown at Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org