Head of Legal
Salary £65,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Nisha Jassi
Date posted 07 May 20192019-05-07 2019-07-06 legal Warwickshire Warwickshire cv1 GB GBP 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A very rare opportunity for a Commercial Solicitor to work within a Financial Services Business in Warwickshire has arisen. You will work closely with the Chief Financial Officer and work closely with the Executive board. The role offers a varied commercial workload and the opportunity to be an integral part of the business.
More about the Head of Legal role:
As an integral part of the In-House team you will provide support on a wide variety of commercial issues.
- Providing commercially minded advice to internal stakeholders.
- Drafting and reviewing a wide range of commercial contracts, including transactional, financing, IT, licensing, professional services and supply.
- Taking the lead on the tender processes including taking the lead on RFI’s and RFP’s from potential partners.
- Managing a portfolio of Patents and Trademarks including dealing with patent agents and managing external counsel on an ad-hoc basis.
- Drafting and reviewing board minutes, resolutions and related document and assisting with corporate transactions.
- Drafting, reviewing and amending contracts, privacy notices and consents.
- Advising on issues such as data protection and anti-bribery.
- Liaising and manage relationships with external lawyers as and when required.
About the Successful Head of Legal
- Have at least 5 years post qualification* experience in commercial contracts.
- Experience in financial services or another regulated industry is highly desirable with working knowledge of financial services products, rules and regulations.
- Exposure to Intellectual Property matters is also a desirable skill set.
- Have exceptional organisational skills and communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver projects efficiently.
Is a financial services organisation based in Warwickshire. The role offers an excellent benefits package including:
- 25 days holiday (with a buy scheme),
- A private healthcare including a dental cash plan,
- company pension,
- life assurance, and
- flexible working.
*Applications from differing PQEs will be considered provided you are able to demonstrate you have the necessary skills for the role.
For more information about Head of Legal role or any other legal roles please get in touch with Nisha Jassi for a confidential discussion by email Nisha.email@example.com or 0121 260 2562.