Client Data Analyst
Consultant Mark Eltringham
Date posted 07 May 20192019-05-07 2019-07-06 legal London GB GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading Law firm is seeking a Client Data Analyst to join there teams across Client Approval, Compliance and Risk. Assisting with Data integration and rationilising with key Client Data. The Client Data Anylyst will assist with Data Cleanising and ensuring the correct Client Data is being utilised on the correct manner.
Key Responsibilitie include:
- Reviewing Client Data
- Reviewing Data ued for Client sector, reporting this to improve accuracy
- Helping to create methodolgies to recognise reconciliation points.
- Further enhance the current approach and plan for data cleansing and produce documentation on that approach.
- Collating, sorting and analysing Anti-Money Laundering data for internal and external reporting purposes
- A Legal background - (beneficial)
- Educated to degree level
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Develops innovative solutions by valuing diversity of thought, expertise and experience