Salary £650 - £750 per day
Consultant Sophie Brown
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-17 2019-05-17 legal London London GB GBP 650 750 750 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Legal Counsel to join the Derivatives and Securities Issuances function of a globally leading investment bank, for twelve-month contract, based in London.
About the role
Reporting into the Head of Derivatives and Securities Issuances, the Legal Counsel will provide legal structuring, advisory and transaction execution support in relation to English law governed securitised derivatives and securities issuances programmes.
- Providing legal structuring advice in relation to new securities products
- Being responsible for legal risk sign-off for English law governed securities/distribution related matters
- Advising on regulatory developments affecting securities, distribution and issuance vehicles across Europe
- Preparing the bank’s programme securities issuances documentation, including but not limited to EMTNs, Notes, Warrants or certificates as well as third-party MTNs
- Training or advising new joiners and junior members of the team
- Qualified solicitor with post qualification experience from either a major international law firm or a top tier financial services organisation
- Experience in securities structuring, securities distribution and issuance vehicles, structured products and securities issuance documentation
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to receive further details, please apply directly or email Sophie Brown at Sophie.email@example.com