Senior Consumer Legal Counsel
Location West LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Daniel Harris
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-15 media West London London GB GBP 85000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
The Senior Consumer Legal Counsel is expected to contribute actively to the vision of a single Consumer Legal team and will also work on a range of consumer matters including by leading on other projects or working with other workstreams.
- Advise on all consumer-facing matters including all products, marketing and data protection.
- Be the Lead lawyer on some consumer-facing regulatory matters such as responding to Ofcom consultations.
- Manage and develop other lawyers.
- Form part of the leadership team of the Consumer team.
You will be:
- Qualified Solicitor with technical expertise in consumer law including unfair terms, consumer rights, unfair commercial practices, and sales and marketing rules.
- Proven ability to shape and influence commercial decisions through own technical ability and providing practical and implementable advice and options.
- Good commercial/corporate training with a top law firm or equivalent
- Telecoms and TV experience would be ideal but is not essential. Experience in banking, utilities or another subscription business would suffice.
For further details please get in touch at - email@example.com