Salary £450 - £500 per day
Consultant Sophie Brown
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-05-16 financial-services Docklands London GB GBP 450 500 500 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An internationally leading investment bank is currently looking to hire a Legal Counsel to join their loans negotiations legal team for a six-month contract, based in Canary Wharf.
About the role
Reporting into the Senior Legal Counsel, the Legal Counsel will be responsible for providing origination support and transaction execution for the global banking business, primarily supporting relationship managers through the negotiation of bilateral loans.
- Negotiating and reviewing contractual documentation related to bilateral loan facilities, including committed and uncommitted loan agreements, guarantees, legal opinions and corporate authorisations
- Driving the documentation negotiation and execution process from first draft to financial lose and when required, assist in post-issue management
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Keeping up to date with relevant regulatory and legal developments affecting the transactions in the business
- Qualified solicitor with experience in negotiating loan documentation, preferably investment grade and leveraged loan facilities
- Strong transaction management skills
- In-house experience preferred
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you would like to receive further details, please apply directly or email Sophie Brown at Sophie.email@example.com