Equity Derivatives Director
Consultant Toby Aiston
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-04-29 legal London London King Edward Street GB EC1A 1HQ GBP 130000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
About the Equity Derivatives Director role: This is an excellent opportunity to join a global financial services institution at Director level in a rapidly growing and successful team. You will have a close working relationship with the business desks, advising on transaction execution, product development and regulatory change.
- Providing legal support for the flow and exotic derivative products;
- Undertaking legal analysis of of new products and strategies;
- Review of investible index rulebooks and provision of legal support to the global equities business;
- Liaising with external counsel in various jurisdictions to obtain advice in relation to business issues and developments;
- Taking a lead position as a senior member of the team providing top legal advice to the business as well as managing wider business matters.
Your Key Skills:
This role is best suited to a lawyer with at least 8 years of experience in the Derivatives space either from private practice or in-house. Given the senior nature of the role you will be expected to have both a high level of technical expertise but also the ability to think and work very commercially with the most senior members of the business.
If you have the requisite skills for this rare role, please click to apply.