Head of Legal
Consultant Daniel Harris
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-04-28 property-and-housing London London GB GBP 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
The Head of Legal will be responsible for providing legal support across various areas of the group including, tenancies, commercial contracts, licensing, disputes, compliance and employment. Working directly with the Senior Management Team, this role will advise colleagues and consultants on matters of risk and legal compliance related to all business operations.
- Draft, negotiate and manage day-to-day commercial agreements.
- Advise the business on tenancy agreements, issues and disputes.
- Integrate with the holding companies legal function, adding value with respect to corporate policies and procedures across the group.
- Manage the groups intellectual property including trademark applications and disputes.
- Advise on, mitigate and track legal risk across the business.
- Review, update and implement procedures to ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations applicable to operations in the UK and in Europe.
- Manage litigation matters and other disputes that the group involved in.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders, peers and colleagues.
- Managing external counsel where retained on specific projects.
- Qualified lawyer in the UK,
- Significant experience advising on commercial and contracts law.
- Experience handling disputes and litigation.
- Experience working in an in-house legal role.
- Experience of working with European jurisdictions is desierable but not essential
For further information on the role, please contact Daniel Harris on email@example.com