Banking In House Role, Birmingham
Salary £45,000 - £65,000 per annum + benefits
Consultant Nisha Jassi
Date posted 08 February 2019 2019-02-082019-04-09 legal Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 45000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Are you a Banking Solicitor looking for a work/life balance without compromising on the quality of work you are involved with? I am recruiting for a Global Organisation looking for a Banking solicitor to join their established In House team. Please get in touch for further details.
More about the In House Banking Solicitor role:
You will have the opportunity to work for the of a Global Business with a presence in Birmingham. You will:
- Advise on a range of Trade and Working Capital Banking matters.
- Advise key stakeholders on managing and mitigating legal, commercial and Lending risk across the business.
- Advise on a range of trade products and services including but not limited to: letters of credit, guarantees, bonds, indemnities, bills of exchange receivables and supplier finance, loans and agency baked transactions.
- Identify risk, escalate to senior stakeholders and recommend / implement solutions within the relevant business teams.
- Manage external relationships with legal panels.
- Be involved in delivering ad hoc projects to the business.
The successful In House Banking Solicitor will:
- Be a UK qualified solicitor from a City or large regional practice (or overseas equivalent) and may have a minimum of 4 years PQE with evidence of excellent training within banking.
- Candidates with an In House background will also be considered. Financial services sector experience is essential.
- Have strong technical legal skills, including ability to draft and negotiate legal documents.
- Be a team player.
- Have strong communication skills and demonstrate the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Demonstrate a commitment of delivering quality service.
About the Organisation
The hiring organisation is a highly regarded global business. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with some excellent lawyers and be part of a large legal team. The business offers excellent career progression and flexibility.
For more information on this role or any other legal roles please contact Nisha Jassi for a confidential discussion on 0121 260 2562 or by email: email@example.com