Consultant Michael Alexander
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-03-11 legal London London GB GBP 95000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This globally recognised bank are looking at taking on a lawyer to support their payments/cash management business within the corporate arm of the bank.
- Work well with the business in providing advice, managing and mitigating legal risk and effectively identifying said risks
- Supporting cash management projects, including regulatory programmes and forward-looking change projects
- Management of external counsel relationships, monitoring quality of service and acting as liaison for the business
- Work with a sound knowledge of financial services products and applicable regulations.
The ideal candidate will have.
- Knowledge of cash management products and applicable legislation, including payments services regulation, open banking and EBA-RTS
- Familiarity with financial services products and regulations
- Between 4-10 PQE (although a different level of experience would be considered if you meet the requisite skills)
If you feel you have the desired skills for the role, please get in touch directly on firstname.lastname@example.org