Private Banking Lawyer
Consultant Toby Aiston
Date posted 08 January 2019 2019-01-082019-03-09 legal London London St. Paul's Churchyard GB EC4V 5EY GBP 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
About the Private Banking Lawyer role: This is an excellent opportunity for a lawyer with broad experience to join one of the oldest and largest sovereign wealth funds in the world. You will work directly with the Head of Legal and have regular contact with senior stakeholders, including the company President, on a wide range of matters relating to the management of their considerable assets.
- Assisting the Head of Legal on all legal matters including liaising with external counsel;
- Review and negotiate all types of agreements including capital markets contracts and investment agreements;
- Assist the Head of Legal in attending and contributing to committees and working groups;
- Liaise with management of various business areas in the establishment of legal risk management and support of trading investments and commercial matters;
- Provide ad hoc advise to the President on legal issues and activities.
Your key skills:
This role is best suited for a lawyer with between 2-6 years experience. Due to the nature of the role a range of experience would be relevant, but experience with corporate, banking, funds or more general financial services would be preferable.
You should be able to deal with a wide range of issues and be comfortable dealing with the most senior stakeholders in the business, including managing matters when the Head of Legal is away from the office.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please click to apply.