Investment Management Lawyer
Salary £750 - £850 per day
Consultant Sophie Brown
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-01-06 financial-services UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Investment Management Lawyer to join the asset management arm of a globally leading investment bank for a six-month contract, based in Canary Wharf.
About the role
Forming as part of the asset management business’s legal and compliance team, the Investment Management Lawyer will provide legal coverage across EMEA, with respect to the business’s public and private funds across all asset classes to institutional clients.
- Establishing new fund products and maintaining existing fund products, including UCITS and AIF funds domiciled throughout the UK and the EU
- Advising and negotiating on investment management agreements and associated trading documentation
- Assisting with new client on-boarding for funds
- Providing regulatory advice to the business in relation to MiFID II, AIFMD and UCITS regulations
- Qualified lawyer with at least 10 years PQE gained across investment management, either with private practice or an in-house role
- Experience and expertise in UCITS and alternative funds, fund distribution and fund regulations
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you would like to receive further details, please get in touch.