Banking In House Role, Birmingham
Salary £45,000 - £65,000 per annum + benefitsFULL_TIME
Consultant Nisha Jassi
Date posted 01 November 2018 2018-11-012018-12-31 legal UK
I am recruiting for a Global Organisation looking for a Banking Solicitor to join their established In House team. The role is Birmingham based and you will have the opportunity to get involved with a banking workload focusing on invoice/sales finance.
More about the In House Banking Solicitor role:
You will have the opportunity to work for the of a Global Business with a presence in Birmingham. You will:
- Advise on a range of banking matters with a focus on sales and invoice finance.
- Advise key stakeholders on managing and mitigating legal, commercial and Lending risk across the business.
- Identify risk, escalate to senior stakeholders and recommend / implement solutions within the relevant business teams.
- Manage external relationships with legal panels.Be involved in delivering ad hoc projects to the business.
- Work closely with senior legal counsel.
The successful In House Banking Solicitor will:
- Be a UK qualified solicitor from a City or large regional practice (or overseas equivalent) and may have a minimum of 2 years PQE with evidence of excellent training within banking.
- Applications from NQ solicitors with exposure to Invoice or Sales Finance will be considered.
- Exposure to Invoice or Sales finance is desirable but not essential.
- Have strong technical legal skills, including ability to draft and negotiate legal documents.
- Be a team player.
- Have strong communication skills and demonstrate the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Demonstrate a commitment of delivering quality service.
About the Organisation
The hiring organisation is a highly regarded global business. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with some excellent lawyers and be part of a large legal team. The business offers excellent career progression and flexibility.
For more information on this role or any other legal roles please contact Nisha Jassi for a confidential discussion on 0121 260 2562 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org