Paralegal Team Leader
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Laura Gripton
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-12-28 legal UK
An international law firm in Birmingham are looking to hire a Paralegal Team Leader into their growing team.
The successful Paralegal Team Leader will have the opportunity to:
• Manage a range of projects and take responsibility for the day to day management of work flow and allocation of work to Paralegals.
• Assist with the delivery of projects so deadlines are met.
• Be involved with a range of document review and due diligence projects.
• Prepare briefing notes on technical points of law and be the escalation point for the team.
• Manage external stakeholder relationships.
The successful Paralegal Team Leader will:
• Be a UK qualified solicitor with a Finance background. Experience of a range of disciplines such as Corporate, Banking or Real Estate is desirable. Ideally 3PQE+.
• Have strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Have experience in managing/supervising paralegals or be looking to move into a management role.
The hiring firm offers competitive salaries and benefits.
For more information about the Paralegal Team Leader role or any other legal roles please contact Laura Gripton on 0121 260 2512 or firstname.lastname@example.org.