Salary £90,000 - £95,000 per annumCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sophie Brown
Date posted 22 October 2018 2018-10-222018-11-21 financial-services UK
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Funds Lawyer to join the legal team of a reputable investment management firm for a twelve-month maternity cover position based in the City of London.
About the role
Reporting into the Senior Legal Counsel and Head of Legal, the Legal Counsel will be responsible for providing legal advice on a wide range of matters particularly focused on the firm’s private markets business, which includes alternative credit funds, real estate funds and segregated mandates for public and private markets.
- Advising on the establishment and maintenance of fund vehicles in conjunction with external counsel when necessary
- Advising on regulatory matters including change projects such as MiFID II, Solvency II etc
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating on commercial agreements, including investment management agreements and onboarding
- Qualified solicitor within a common law jurisdiction with at least 5 years PQE
- Strong technical skillset and experience of alternative fund structures across various asset classes
- Strong IMA negotiation skills
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you would like to receive further details, please get in touch.