Commercial Contracts Lawyer
Consultant Sophie Brown
Date posted 18 October 2018 2018-10-182018-11-17 financial-services UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
One of the UK’s global insurance organisations is looking to bring on a Commercial Contracts Lawyer to join their legal team for a twelve-month fixed term contract, based in the City of London.
About the role
Reporting into the manager of the commercial legal team, the Commercial Contracts Lawyer will support both the Head of Legal and General Counsel in advising the organisation’s various internal departments on commercial issues.
- Providing legal advice to the organisation’s various departments, including but not limited to real estate, marketing, tax, global markets and risk aggregation on their commercial agreements
- Assisting with the drafting, negotiating and reviewing of commercial agreements, including but not limited to service agreements, consultancy contracts, engagement letters, terms of business, software licenses, outsourcing agreements and NDAs
- With support from the relevant managers, provide legal advice on corporate law, contract law, competition law, intellectual property, data protection, IT and employment/TUPE law
- Common law qualified solicitor with extensive experience in advising on UK commercial agreements
- Financial services experience is preferred but not essentially
- Experience of working either within either a top tier law firm or the in-house team of a global organisation
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you would like to receive further details, please get in touch.