Location City of LondonCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sophie Brown
Date posted 17 October 2018 2018-10-172018-11-16 financial-services UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Junior Lawyer to join the legal team of a globally leading asset management firm based in the City, for a three-month contract.
About the role
Reporting into one of the legal team’s senior lawyers, the Junior Lawyer will be responsible for providing support on legal and regulatory matters relating to the firm’s institutional distribution business.
- Research and advise on developments in the law, regulation and practices related to the industry
- Liaising with the firm’s lawyers both in the UK and offshore, as well as internal departments to register UCITS funds in multiple jurisdictions
- Advising, drafting and amending general commercial agreements and investment management agreements
- Providing legal support to a variety of key internal stakeholders, including compliance and institutional distribution
- Supporting product development initiatives
- Qualified lawyer of at least 1-year PQE
- Funds or financial services experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail, organisation skills and communication skills
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to receive further details, please get in touch.