Consultant Toby Aiston
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-11-26 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
About the Derivatives Lawyer role This is a great opportunity for an experienced derivatives lawyer to join one of the most established global banks in their London office to work on wide ranging role.
- Advising on legal and regulatory issues in relation to Foreign Exchange;
- Conducting enforceability, jurisdictional and other reviews including netting and collateral opinions;
- Assisting with enquiries from regulators and other regulatory matters;
- Active involvement in the preparation of internal new product and service approval processes;
- Day to day support for product issues in relation to other FX and Currency Management team members.
Your Key Skills
This role is best suited to a lawyer with 6-8 years PQE with hands on advisory and transactional experience with respect to derivatives trading and derivatives products. FX experience would be a bonus. You would be joining a small team of 3 therefore the ability to work autonomously and with confidence in front of the business is important.
If you have the required skills for this fantastic opportunity, please click to apply.