NQ Banking Solicitor
Salary £51,000 - £60,000 per annum + pension
Consultant Emma Lester
Date posted 21 September 2018 2018-09-212018-11-20 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
NQ Banking Solicitor Are you coming up to qualification and looking for an NQ role in banking? This international law firm are seeking a banking NQ solicitor to joining their busy, international banking team. This NQ banking solicitor will be working for financial institutions, government agencies and large corporate clients on some complex banking transactions worldwide. This will be to join the Bristol office.
• As an NQ banking solicitor, you will be working alongside partners in Bristol, London and the international banking group.
• Working within the firm's sector approach (asset management, TMT, life sciences and energy/infrastructure), you will be working on a range of international transactional banking work.
• Work includes acquisition and bid finance, syndicated lending, real estate finance, secured lending, trade finance, workouts and restructuring.
• Clients include banks, investment funds and high-end borrowers. Much of the work is high profile and headline making.
• NQ- 3 PQE.
• Excellent academics and good training record.
• You will be able to show a high level of commercial acumen and a willingness to go above and beyond for the clients.
• Confident with business development and marketing.
• Generous salary and package.
• Incredible exposure to some high profile, international banking work.
• Lots of support and training, helping you to develop to a high standard.
• City centre location.
For more information about this NQ Banking Solicitor role or the market in general, please call Emma Lester on 0121 260 2527 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org