Salary £30,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Kayla Powell
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-13 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
One of the largest institutional asset managers in the UK is currently seeking a Paralegal to join their successful team on a permanent basis. Experience in dealing with commercial contracts is key, ideally within a legal environment and/or financial services experience
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Review, draft and advise on documentation entered into by the organisations or any of its clients, particularly including engagement letters, trading documents and general commercial and IT contracts.
- Preparing responses to any legal queries that arise in relation to requests for proposals from potential investors.
- Negotiate and amend terms of business between the buisness and its counterparties, including maintaining a list of current counterparties.
- Assisting with the review and execution of confidentiality agreements undertaken
- Provide support to members of the team as required and directed by the Director
Esential Skills Include:
- Experience in the financial services industry ideally
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise effectively, be well organised and work to deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Flexible in approach
- Willing to learn
- Good IT skills (MS Office)
If you are a driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Paralegal position based in London is the job for you. Apply today!