Salary £65,000 - £72,000 per annum
Consultant Sophie Brown
Date posted 06 August 2018 2018-08-062018-09-05 financial-services UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A new opportunity has arisen for a Legal Counsel to join an international financial services organisation for a six-month fixed term contract, based in London.
About the role
Reporting into the General Counsel, the Legal Counsel will be responsible for providing expert legal advice on all commercial and data protection matters related to the organisation.
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating commercial contracts relating to the organisation and providing advice with respect to associated legal risks
- Assisting with the design, drafting, implementation and communication of enhancements and amendments to existing and new products
- Reviewing and contributing to the revision of terms of business, corporate policies and processes
- Providing legal advice in relation to data protection issues
Key requirements of the role
- Qualified solicitor with at least two years PQE gained in commercial law, data protection, privacy concepts and regulation
- Recent financial services industry experience desired, but not essential
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you would like to discuss further details, please get in touch.