Property Transaction Manager
Salary £40,000 - £48,000 per annum
Consultant Kayla Powell
Date posted 09 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A global investment manager is currently seeking a Transaction Manager to join their team based in London. You will play a crucial role in the Real Estate’s timely deployment of client capital into global real estate assets
Key responsibilites Include:
- Liaise closely with the deal-owning Investment Manager to ensure that efficient streamlined instructions are given both to internal stakeholders and external advisers;
- Assume the role of client interface for solicitors to comment upon/approve drafting and provide instruction;
- Co-ordinate the receipt or provision of information from solicitors and distribute as appropriate within Real Estate or to other advisers;
- Act as project manager to the in-house “virtual” team including Fund Managers, Investment Managers etc., to ensure efficient and timely processing of investment transactions, including chairing take-on / take-off team meetings and ensuring tasks allocated and completed by colleagues;
- Exercise judgement on behalf of clients in monitoring the services provided to clients by external legal advisers; bring to the attention of the Head of Legal any significant concerns;
- Engage positively with project management systems and software and suggest improvements to the same.
Essential Skills Include:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of working with a property transaction process is essential;
- Experience of working either in the legal sector, financial services or with a project management background is desirable;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally;
- Good IT skills including working knowledge of Microsoft office packages.
If you are a driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Transaction Manager position is the job for you. Apply today!