NQ Commercial Property Solicitor
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + pension
Consultant Emma Lester
Date posted 06 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A growing commercial property team are seeking an NQ commercial property solicitor to strengthen their commercial property offering. This NQ solicitor will be joining the commercial property team who work from the Bristol office.
• Working with an enviable caseload of household names, your caseload will include:
• Acquisitions and disposals,
• Property development,
• Title issues,
• Retail property
• Portfolio management.
• There will be lots of opportunity to get your name out in the market by business development and networking from a great platform.
About the person
• You will be an NQ solicitor having carried out a training seat in commercial property.
• As an NQ you will have a demonstrable interest in commercial property and have some market knowledge.
• You will have the necessary drafting, communication and client care skills.
• Competitive salary and package.
• Working in a large national firm whilst still retaining that personal and collegiate every day feel.
• Being made a key member of the team by taking part in team strategy.
• A clear career progression structure.
For more information about this NQ Commercial Property Solicitor role or the market in general please call Emma Lester on 0121 260 2527 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.