Equity Derivatives Lawyer
Consultant Toby Aiston
Date posted 20 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
About the Equity Derivatives Lawyer role: This is an excellent opportunity for a lawyer experienced with derivatives and prime brokerage to join a global investment bank working very closely with the trading team.
- Providing support on the negotiation of synthetic prime brokerage and equity swap documentation;
- Reviewing and negotiating collateral arrangements including third party security arrangements and bespoke margining arrangements;
- Advising on development of new products, structures and platform developments;
- Assisting with matters relating to synthetic direct market access and other electronic trading platforms;
- Involvement in review of the ongoing regulatory development.
Your key skills:
This role is most suitable for a qualified lawyer with between 4-8 years PQE and experience of ISDA Definitions and OTC Derivatives. A strong understanding of collateral and security arrangements is also preferable.
You should have experience with the structure of trading documents and the granular parts of a trade. Strong transaction knowledge and experience is necessary.
If you have the required experience for this role, please click to apply.