Consultant Toby Aiston
Date posted 25 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
About the General Counsel role: This is a great opportunity for an experienced lawyer to join a new entity with a focus on loan origination within an already established and successful financial services company. You will be reporting directly to the CEO and have line management responsibility for a junior lawyer.
- You will report directly to the CEO and have ultimate responsibility for all legal matters relating to the running of the business;
- Playing a leading role in the growth and development of the business;
- Taking part in strategic decisions in relation to the direction the business will take;
- Line management responsibility for a junior lawyer within your team;
- Day to day legal and regulatory advice to the business.
Your key skills:
As the General Counsel you will be a senior lawyer with a background in financial services law, ideally banking, regulatory, structured finance or lending. In-house experience and experience having run and managed a team would be a bonus.
You should be able to manage a team and contribute to the future development of the business while also take part in the day to day legal issues that arise for the business.
If you have the required skills for this rare opportunity, please click to apply.