Asset Management Lawyer
Salary £400 - £500 per day
Location City of London
Consultant Sophie Brown
Date posted 16 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Asset Management Lawyer to join an internationally leading investment bank, for a twelve-month contract based in the City of London.
About the role
Reporting into the Head of Legal and Compliance for the bank’s asset management business, the Asset Management Lawyer will be responsible for providing legal advice across both commercial and fund agreements.
- Reviewing and negotiating on international distribution agreements for the business’s UCITS funds
- Reviewing and negotiating on broker terms of business documentation, investment management agreements and fund agreements
- Reviewing and negotiating ISDAs, CSAs, CCP OTC clearing documentation
- Reviewing and negotiating on other commercial agreements such as system, data and other service providers
Requirements for the role
- Qualified solicitor with strong experience across investment management and asset management
- Experience in advising on investment management agreements, fund distribution and negotiating on terms of business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this role sounds of interest to you and you would like to discuss further details, please get in touch.