Capital Markets Lawyer
Consultant Toby Aiston
Date posted 16 November 2016
This is a great opportunity for a capital markets lawyer to join a Tier 1 Investment bank in London as Assistant Vice President. In this role you will advise on a broad range of capital markets matters and provide the opportunity for you to join one of the consistently highest rated teams within this area. This role will also allow you to work on transaction management and execution which is often delegated to other teams.
Key Capital Markets Lawyer Responsibilities:
- Provide legal advice and support to the Capital Markets business teams in Europe & Middle East from the origination and structuring through to execution and marketing of the transactions
- Advising on cash and equity-linked equity capital markets transactions as well as bond issuance and liability management in investment grade and high yield areas
- Drafting, amending and advising on pre-transaction documents and transaction documents
- Assisting deal teams with internal committees
- Transaction management and execution
Your Key Skills:
As the Capital Markets Lawyer you will have at least 2 years experience (although a different level of experience will be considered if you meet the requisite standards) of a range of capital markets transactions, including investment grade work, emerging markets and structured finance. The team is also looking to expand into high yield and leverage finance. You should be comfortable dealing with a range of work, and be prepared to work on issues which may be new to you.
About the Company:
This company is one of the most well know investment banks globally and has operations across the globe. They cover a huge range of sectors and specialisations and offer a very high quality of work for their in house lawyers.
If you have the required skills for this great capital markets role, please click to apply.