Salary £50000 - £70000 per annum
Consultant Takis Anatolitis
Date posted 16 November 2016
An exciting opportunity has developed within the London COO team of a leading global investment bank looking to grow out their already thriving London business. This role presents an excellent challenge and great degree of responsibility for a legal candidate with experience working with commercial contracts and promises outstanding exposure to multiple areas of the London business.
In this position you would be responsible for the drafting of new intra-company service level agreements and reviewing, updating and maintaining the existing framework for a range of commercial contracts crucial to maintaining the internal relationships within the wider bank in a network of documentation that has continued expanding greatly over the course of the last 2 years.
Your duties would include:
- Drafting of new Inter-company Agreements (ICAs)
- Maintaining of issues/gaps/log of ICAs
- Maintenance of a database of all ICAs (including updating historic ICAs)
- Updating the ICA SharePoint site
- Liaising with various teams to obtainin sign-offs from responsible persons and signatories
- Presenting data and updates using Advanced Excel, Power point and Word etc
To be suitable for this role you will:
- Have a degree level education and preferably a legal background with at least 2 years of consistent experience as a contracts manager or similar role
- Be self-motivated, proactive, flexible and able to interact positively within a team environment
- Have good Excel and an understanding of MS Office applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Have good organisational and time management skills, good communication skills, both verbal and written
This is a great time for an established contracts manager to join a developing team in a rapidly expanding world-renowned organisation and a chance to get involved in a wide range of documentation. There is excellent scope for development within this role and throughout the wider business and this is a chance to help shape a key component of this organisation going forward.
To apply for this contracts manager position or if you know somebody who might be interested, please feel free to get in touch immediately.