Legal Project Manager
Consultant Joshua Blake
Date posted 18 October 2016
A well-regarded, international law firm, is looking for a Legal Project Manager to join their Finance & Real Estate team in London. This is an exciting opportunity that would ideally suit a candidatewith project management and legal experience however, they will consider varying backgrounds.
You should have a good understanding of legal processes and typical work within a legal environment and it would beuseful to have experience in Finance and/or Real Estate sectors. You will be directly reporting to the Head of Legal Project Management, in addition to the Head of Finance and Head of Real Estate in London.
Key Legal Project Manager responsibilities:
- To drive the development of the LPM strategy within the London Finance and Real Estate teams through efficient legal project management
- To build awareness of LPM in Partners and key practice group stakeholders
- To contribute to the development of the firm by generating revenue, managing revenue through a disciplined management of resources
- To liaise with clients and to coordinate different work-streams from the client teams
- To be proactive in highlighting and dealing with any issues that may delay the project timings
- To conduct mid matter and end of matter reviews and to ensure that client feedback is given and implemented
- 5+ PQE
- Experience in Finance and/or Real Estate sectors
- Strong academics
- Demonstrate the ability to independently research and relay complex concepts to clients
- Relevant Project Management qualifications; (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, PRINCE2 or equivalent)
If you are a driven and determined individual who is ready to take on a challenge, this is the role for you.
If you are interested in this exciting Legal Project Manager opportunity please contact me or click to apply