Salary £95000 - £120000 per annum
Consultant Toby Aiston
Date posted 05 October 2016
About the Custody Lawyer role: This is a great opportunity for an experienced custody lawyer to join a global investment company as Legal Counsel. The role will include providing advice to the EMEA Asset Servicing, Depositary, Broker Dealer Services and Alternative Investment Services of the company.
- Advising on Global Custody and Depositary Agreements;
- Advise and prepare internal and external documentation used by the Asset Servicing business;
- Contract implementation issues;
- Assisting the company on regulatory issues where necessary across EMEA and the US;
- Provide assistance with the development of training sessions for colleagues.
Your Key Skills:
As Custody Lawyer you will have 5 to 7 years PQE with a legal background in custody or custody intensive businesses. A different level of experience will be considered if you meet the requisite standards, the figure given is merely indicative. You will have working experience of custody and market infrastructure arrangements, knowledge of CASS, AIFMD, UCITS and MIFID I/II. It will be an advantage to to have previous in-house legal and transactional banking operational experience.
About the Company:
A global investment company with trillions of dollars under custody or administration in over 100 markets. The company delivers services to a broad range of clients looking to access global capital markets.
If you have the required skills for this fantastic Custody Lawyer role, please click to apply.