Consultant Jessica Lance
Date posted 17 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-16 recruitment-consultancy London London Slingsby Place GB WC2E 9AB GBP 18000 22000 22000 YEAR Walters People CLIENT WEBSITE
Walters People specialises in fast-paced contract and professional staffing recruitment in the fields of accounting & finance and business support. By combining the latest technology with a down-to-earth hands-on human-led approach, we deliver a smarter, faster and seamless recruitment experience.
Walters People are loking for a Researcher who will work alongside a team of experienced recruiters who are specialists in the business support market. The Researcher will be responsible for providing essential data to consultants regarding candidates and all aspects of the recruitment market.
Key Responsibilities of the Recruitment Researcher:
- Researching news and developments affecting relevant industry sectors in order to build knowledge and credibility within the marketplace
- Proactively acting upon information gathered from candidates and research
- Screening CVs
- Sourcing new candidates for the business using headhunting, referrals and job boards
- Managing a portfolio of candidates by remaining in close contact with individuals actively seeking a new position and those who may be considering new roles in future
- Creating company maps/profiles for headhunting purposes
- Conducting telephone-based interviews
- Conducting face-to-face interviews with candidates to complete the first phase of registration.
Key Requirements of the Recruitment Researcher:
- Commercial Awareness and Understanding
- Results Driven
- People Focus
- Creative Problem Solving
For more information, please contact our Academy Lead Jessica Lance on firstname.lastname@example.org