Location Milton Keynes
Consultant Joanne Hunter
Date posted 06 March 2017
We have an excellent opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our market leading Recruitment Consultancy based in one of our regional offices in Milton Keynes. Due to the location of this office the geographical area boasts a massive potential for growth and business development so it is the perfect opportunity for someone who thrives in sales and wants to be part of a growing team.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant will involve both working with existing clients and growing the team's client base through effective business development. This is a fast paced role with in a specialist Recruitment Consultancy and the ability to deliver excellent service to clients and candidates under tight frames is essential.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Business development by identifying new business opportunities making calls and arranging meetings with new and existing clients in and around Milton Keynes
- Offering consultative advice and recruitment services on current market trends, building trust and maintaining our strong reputation
- Identifying and meeting candidates, conducting pre-screen calls as well as face to face interviews and managing a portfolio of candidates keeping in touch regularly
- Sending CVs to clients, for existing roles or on a speculative basis
- Placing candidates into open vacancies with your clients, generating revenue for your desk and your team
- Managing the recruitment process end to end from advertising vacancies to offer management and negotiations
- Working towards challenging targets in relation to revenue generation, candidate and client development, and selling of additional services Robert Walters has to offer
If you are naturally sales oriented, motivated by targets and want to be rewarded with a clear career progression path as well as team quarterly bonuses then this is the right company for you.
About our company:
Being a Recruitment Consultant is like running your own business. We offer a hands off management style which allows you to have the autonomy to be creative and approach your market as you wish, with as much or as little guidance as you need. With a market leading training programme that you can tailor to your own experience level, you are given bespoke support that will enable you to be successful in this exciting and challenging career.
Robert Walters have an outstanding reputation and long standing relationships with many of the world's best known brands and we are looking for people who want a long term career with in our Global firm. We are unique in that we have no candidate ownership, team based profit share and we operate a non KPI focused environment.
Apply now or call Jo Hunter on 0161 214 7432 or email Joanne.email@example.com to find out more.