Consultant Joanne Oliver
Date posted 28 November 2016
Robert Walters Manchester are currently recruiting an experienced Recruitment Consultant.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading recruitment firm that has been recruiting professional within the UK for over 30 years.
Based out of our impressive Spinningfields offices, our Manchester business is growing exponentially with record bottom line operating profit, and a headcount growth from 15 to over 70 staff over the last few years.
We specialise in Accountancy & Finance, Transactional Services, Banking & Financial Services, HR, IT, Supply chain & Procurement and Secretarial Support across the North West. We recruit across all market sectors from large corporate businesses to local SMEs, for both interim and permanent roles.
The consultant will work within a team of recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets and forge relationships with new and existing clients in their relevant sector and proactively promote the Robert Walters brand through business development and networking activities. The Consultant will manage the full recruitment process, building relationships with candidates in their relevant sector in order to place them with clients, and head hunting where necessary to source high calibre individuals for clients
The consultant will take responsibility for:
- Generating revenue by making placements
- Identifying business opportunities by speaking to clients and candidates
- Organising and attending meetings with prospective clients
- Developing existing relationships
- Sending CVs to clients, either for existing roles or on a speculative basis
- Developing an understanding of the market
- Researching news and developments affecting relevant industry sectors in order to build knowledge and credibility within the market place
- Proactively acting upon information gathered from candidates, clients and research
- Selling the services offered by Robert Walters to potential clients over the phone and during meetings
- Developing client relationships, managing and exceeding client expectations at all times
- Managing client roles, writing and placing job advertisements, and producing weekly mail shot literature
- Attaining comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of each client’s organisation, culture and resourcing requirements
- Ensuring only high quality candidates are put forward to our clients for interview
- Professionally and effectively managing the recruitment process from beginning to end
- Sourcing, selecting and matching candidates with appropriate positions
- Organising and coordinating interviews with candidates and fully briefing candidates regarding roles
- Presenting candidates during morning review at 8.30 am
- Proactively managing relationships with all candidates, whether placed by Robert Walters or not
- Ensuring regular contact with candidates by providing feedback and communication
- Pre-screening candidates
- Handling all candidate enquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Reference checking
For more information please contact Joanne Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 214 7432.