Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + + competitive benefits package
Consultant Daniel Andrews
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-07 financial-services Walsall West Midlands GB ws2 9pb GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR FLEETCOR https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/careers-at-fleetcor.html https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/fleetcor-logo.gif
An exciting opportunity for Automation Testers at FLEETCOR based in Walsall and paying up to £45,000 plus a competitive benefits package.
An opportunity for two Automation Testers has just become available at FLEETCOR. FLEETCOR is a leading Global Business Payments Company. They simplify the way businesses manage and pay their expenses.
FLEETCOR portfolio of brands help companies automate, secure, digitize and control payments to, or on behalf of, their suppliers and employees. They serve businesses, merchants and partners in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. FLEETCOR strong track record of growth is only possible through their ability to attract and retain extraordinary individuals - individuals who mirror the drive and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. As an Automation Tester, you will be based in Walsall, North Birmingham. We are recruiting for all levels of Automation engineers.
- You need to show the passion of self-learning and the ability to think around a problem
- Basic understanding of SOLID principles an OO development experience across a full stack
- An excellent ability to problem solve, a tenacious appetite to find fault with the application.
- High degree of self-motivation and be naturally curious of how the systems work.
- Know what makes awesome test cases that are not brittle to change.
- NET (C#,java), Selenium, Jmeter
- SQL Server
- Source control – Azure DevOps with Git
- Experience of develops would be advantageous
The permanent opportunity for an Automation Tester will pay up to £45,000 plus a competitive benefits package.
If you feel you have the experience to meet the requirements, please contact the consultant leading the recruitment campaign, Daniel Andrews, on 0121 260 2586 and apply with an updated CV.
Please note, all third-party applications will be forwarded to Robert Walters.