QA Tester (Automation)
Salary £30,000 - £48,000 per annum + Flex/Remote
Consultant Kriston Rose
Date posted 13 June 20192019-06-13 2019-08-12 it Solihull West Midlands GB GBP 30000 48000 48000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
QA Tester (Automation) Birmingham - Solihull £48,000 + Great benefits Flex/Remote
I’m excited to be working with a Global client who are looking for a QA Test Engineer (Automation) to join there forward-thinking and exciting business in Birmingham Solihull.
As a Test Engineer you must have excellent communication skills, as this role requires you to test processes in an agile software development life cycle framework.
This role is for a Tester who has a passion for working complex software platforms whilst adhering to technical standards with a focus on delivering tasks to specification.
Your responsibility will be too build test sets working on cutting edge technology
- Design, write and document advanced automated test suites using C#, Ranorex, or other tools
- Write code to verify quality and identify regressions
- Take ownership of quality testing standards
- Work with developers and domain experts to design specific test plans and scripts
- Capture quality metrics and benchmarks to effectively measure software quality
- Document software issues using an issue tracking system
Your technical ability will be developing automated tests using tools such as Selenium, Ranorex, or QTP
Experience with databases such as MySQL, MS SQL or Oracle
Desirable experience developing Load Testing Suites using JMeter, LoadRunner, or equivalent
If you feel you match what we are looking for then we would like to hear from you.
This is a permanent opportunity willing to pay a salary range up to £48,000 depending on experience with great benefits.
If this role is of interest, please apply with an updated CV and contact Kris Rose on 0121 260 2581.