Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 22 May 20192019-05-22 2019-07-21 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Global Financial Services Organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Test Analyst to join their Growing but Established Technology Practice. This is a permanent role based in Manchester.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Produce test estimates, test plans, test scenarios/cases and test scripts, to validate the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Perform test execution during Unit, System and Integration test stages.
- Log and mange defects and incidents in the test management tool.
- Provide support to the business users during user acceptance testing stage.
- Work closely with the in-house ERP configuration analysts and IT developers during the build and unit test stages.
- Define and perform operational acceptance testing.
- Perform production verification and monitor system performance and behaviour after promotion to the production environment.
- Work as part of the ERP Programme Delivery Team to deliver on time and fit for purpose the e2e integrated on-premise and cloud solutions.
- Work with the test team in the development and implementation of improvements to the Test Management Framework, including Test Automation.
- Demonstrable testing experience including knowledge of test tools, methodologies and best practice.
- Working knowledge of multiple project delivery and software development methodologies.
- Experience of working with JIRA or similar test and defect management tool.
- Ability to translate business and technical requirements into test conditions/scripts using specialist tools where appropriate.
- Broad commercial knowledge with sound business acumen.
- High level of communication influencing and negotiation skills, coupled with an ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Competent planning skills coupled with a high capacity to learn and the ability to think laterally and strategically.
- Knowledge and experience of using both waterfall and agile development processes and techniques.
Particular skills / aptitude required:
- Experience of ERP solutions (Oracle or SAP)
- Experience working with Cloud based third party solutions
- Experience of using JIRA
- Experience of working in a software development environment.