Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-07-12 it Liverpool Merseyside GB GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A Nationwide Financial Services Organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Test Analyst to join their Growing but Established Technology Practice. This is a permanent role based in Liverpool
As a Test Analyst working in the Business Analysis & Testing team, you will take a critical role in the planning, preparation and execution of testing needed to support our large and complex change portfolio and small change initiatives. In your capacity as Test Analyst you will develop key relationships with business, technical colleagues, and senior stakeholders across the organisation, as well as third party suppliers.
This role requires you to develop and maintain your knowledge of business, products and services and industry best practice in testing. You will also take ownership of the key responsibilities listed below, whilst recognising that the role requires flexibility and adaptability to support the business in the delivery of change.
- Excellent test analysis, test preparation and test execution skills;
- Able to demonstrate experience of the full testing life-cycle from business requirements to test execution through various test phases (Factory Acceptance Testing [FAT], Operational Acceptance Testing [OAT] User Acceptance Testing [UAT], Regression Testing), including risk-based testing approaches;
- Use of testing tools for test execution and defect management including test automation;
- Experience of working with third party suppliers and testing software delivered into our environments including COTS packages;
- Excellent communication skills: able to present complex scenarios with clarity to key project stakeholders;
- Stakeholder management including external providers