Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-09 it Liverpool Merseyside GB GBP 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A National Financial Services Organisation Currently has an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Test Manager to join their Growing but Established Technology Practice.
As a Test Manager working in the Business Analysis & Testing team, you will take the lead role in defining and executing high-quality test policies, strategies and plans, supporting large and complex change portfolio and small change initiatives.
This role requires you to develop and maintain your knowledge of the business, products and services and industry best practice in testing. You will also take ownership of the key responsibilities listed below, whilst recognising that the role requires flexibility and adaptability to support the business in the delivery of change.
For this role you will need;
- Exceptional test planning, management and analysis skills including development of test policies & strategies;
- Able to demonstrate experience of the full testing life-cycle from business requirements to test execution through various test phases including risk-based testing approaches;
- Evaluation, selection and configuration of testing tools for test management and execution including test automation;
- Experience of working with third party suppliers and testing software delivered into environments
- Excellent communication skills: able to present complex scenarios with clarity to key stakeholders at all levels;
- Industry recognised qualification in testing e.g. ISEB Foundation Level in Software Testing;
- Mentoring less experienced Test Analysts within the team;
- Supporting business case preparation;
- Web-based/Digital applications e2e testing through a full stack