Salary £40,000 - £42,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 01 April 20192019-04-01 2019-05-31 it Cheshire Cheshire GB GBP 40000 42000 42000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A Global Financial Services organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Test Engineer to join their established but rapidly expanding Test Practice.
Building API for internal and external developers, the functions primary purpose is to transition into the API Economy by executing an API first strategy. Working in a truly agile, co-located environment you will have the chance to display your work on the world stage, helping to build an API Store and create Innovative products.
- Plan & executes test projects, highlighting risks and dependencies
- Mitigate risks to the Business through timely, precise execution and validation of test plans
- Mitigates / escalates issues to Test Manager or Portfolio Test Lead as appropriate
- Work with the development team to create test plans for enhancements and fixes on applications
- Support Integration, User and Operational Testing
- Prepare Test phase closure reports
- Prepare Phase Test Plan
- Plan regression tests.
Core Skills Required
- Knowledge of Java to include building/modifying a test automation framework
- Programming experience
- Experience in testing API’s.
- Software development methodologies, e.g. waterfall, agile
- Knowledge of Cucumber
- ISTQB – Certification or equivalent
**Should the above be of interest, please apply immediately to receive a more detailed job specification**