Performance Test Lead
Salary £60,000 - £73,000 per annum + 20% Bonus
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 21 November 2018 2018-11-212019-01-20 it UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A Global Financial Services organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Performance Test Lead to join their growing but established Technology Practice. This is a permanent role based in Cheshire
- Engagement with Program/Project
- Overall responsibility for quality and governance and the performance of the systems.
- Ensure adherence to testing governance and processes
- Ensuring that no large scale performance problems hit production..
- Stakeholder management
- Demand Management
- Build efficiency in testing and continuous improvement of test methods, techniques and process
- Work closely with team of Performance Engineers
- Utilise diagnostic and monitoring tools like CA Wily Introscope, AppDynamics etc. to measure, detect, isolate and resolve performance issues found during application development performance testing
- Report on the possibilities of performance failures and make sound decisions for next steps
- Measure, monitor and capture required infrastructure & application performance metrics, logs and reports
- Measure results against business and technical requirements.
- Develop and validate test scripts against business unit-of-work requirements and scripting best practices
- Strong skills with Load Runner/HP Performance Center required script creation using VuGen for primarily JAVA based scripts.
- Experience with Performance testing of .NET/J2EE Applications.
- of Solid LoadRunner Scripting experience. Experience with Open Source tools like JMeter, SOASTA, SOAPUI is a Plus
- experience with Agile Software development methodologies and able to adapt him/her-self with the fast pace environment.
- prior experience with any of the following Application monitoring tools such as CA Wily Introscope, HP Diagnostics, AppDynamics, New Relic, Dynatrace is a must.
- of Strong technical, analytical, debugging and problem solving skills experience.