IT Test Team Leader/Manager
Salary £43,000 - £53,000 per annum + 15% BonusFULL_TIME
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 24 October 2018 2018-10-242018-12-23 it UK
Robert Walters is working in partnership with multi-million turnover global business, they are recognised as a true global leader. They specialise in providing bespoke services to an international client base. In addition, they are recognised as an innovative technology led business.
As part of their IT strategy and the expansion of the Birmingham offices, they are now working to appoint an IT Test Team Leader/Manager to be based in Birmingham paying a salary range of £43,000 to £53,000 plus 15% Bonus. This role will work alongside the Test Manager for EMEA.
The Test Team Leader will carry responsibility for the management of projects throughout the SDLC and day to day management.
IT Test Team Leader/Manager: Role Duties
- Lead a diverse team who are responsible for testing a suite of applications
- Responsible for recruitment and development of the testing team
- Plan, deploying and manage end to end cycle for testing
- Create and update test plans in line with governance
- Software testing activities – Test Estimation, Design, Execution, Defect, Deployment
- Test new/existing applications – Write test plans to ensure solution meets business requirements
- Monitor QA activities, results, defects, root cause analysis and areas for improvement
- Plan and implement best practise, team processes
- Manage team resource
This is an opportunity to work for a true global market leader that was experienced year on end for over 20 years. They are innovative technology focused organisation. The permanent opportunity for an IT Test Team Leader/Manager will pay a salary range between £43,000 to £53,000 plus 15% bonus.
If you would like to apply for the role, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.