Salary £35,000 - £42,000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 19 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Financial Services organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Automation Tester to join their growing but established Technology Practice. This is a permanent role based in Cheshire.
- Responsible for Automation of key HV and LV E2E business scenarios and for delivering scripts according to project timelines in line with the Automation Teams quality standards.
- Responsible for creating & supporting stubs which help to support end to end testing activities in Payments CIO.
- Execution of the existing ST and SIT regression packs and consolidated feedback to the automation lead on a regular basis.
- Perform test execution at least 50% of the time during execution
- Own delivery and sign off of the Test Strategy, Test Plan, Approach and ensure the periodical updates are provided such as DSR, WSR, KPI
- Proficient in Java
- Experienced in Selenium
- Experience in Server Management
- Experience of using Green Hat Tester (GHT), HPE Unified Functional Testing (UFT)
- Scripting languages such as VbScript or Jscript
- Exposure to SOA (service orientated architecture) testing using various transport protocols (HTTP, web services JMS, TIBCO Business Works, TIBCO Business Events, EMS, IBM MQ
- Proficient in Cucumber & Gherkin
- Good knowledge of GIT