Software Test Engineer, Manual test learn Automation.
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Consultant Tim Philpotts
Date posted 12 October 2018 2018-10-122018-12-11 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Growing test team with new leader looking for mid-level testers to work in an Agile team. You'll be working on manual testing of their CRM system developments. As automation is introduced, you'll be cross-trained onto the new tools.
You'll have a break it to fix it mentality, be eager to learn and progress. You've got a great mentor to learn from and the introduction of new technology to help progress your testing skills.
You will be joining a busy, proactive Software Development team working on both internal and customer facing .NET based applications. This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in a wide variety of enterprise applications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Attend sprint-planning sessions and daily stand ups.
- Under moderate supervision plan & executes test projects.
- Review functional and non-functional requirements, raise issues and identify unclear requirements.
- Write test plan and test cases to ensure the full requirement coverage and traceability within test specification.
- Conduct testing and reporting defects
- Communicating test progress to all stakeholders
- Contribute is process improvements, enhancing tools and testing techniques.
Based in South Manchester / Wythenshawe, Flexible hours. Email CV for full details.