Salary £250 - £350 per day
Consultant Alex Taylor
Date posted 10 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
QA Tester (x2) required for a 3-6mth contracts to join the leading client based in Greater Manchester on an exciting project. As the QA Tester you will be experienced and knowledgeable in the Full Testing Lifecycle.
We need to recruit a 2 x QA Testers who can plan, manage and undertake the required testing to support the delivery. They will be working with the solutions architect, business analyst, delivery manager and business stakeholders to ensure a successful delivery from a third party solution provider.
- Significant experience of developing test strategies, plans and scripts
- Experience developing tests for functional and regression testing that include manual, automated, performance and ad-hoc testing
- Ability to handle complex data and produce concise, unambiguous reporting
- Experience of working within both Agile (Kanban and/or Scrum) and Waterfall based delivery methodologies
- Practical experience of setting up and using test/defect management and automation tools
- Hands on approach - this is not just a test management role, they will be expected to execute tests themselves
- Experience of working in small delivery teams
If this QA Tester role sounds of interest, please reply with your latest CV immediately or call Alex Taylor on 01612147426