Senior Automation Test Analyst
Salary £35,000 - £39,000 per annum
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 28 September 2018 2018-09-282018-11-26 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters is working in partnership with a national services business. They are market leaders in delivery of technology centric solutions and services.As part of acquisitions and growth, they are now seeking an experienced Senior Automation Tester to be based in the Coventry Offices, paying a salary of £35,000 to £39,000 plus benefits.
As an experienced Senior Automation Tester, you will lead and perform analysis, development and testing tasks components and release deliverables.
Senior Automation Tester: Duties
- Make contribution to the testing strategy of the team
- Works with analysts to define acceptance criteria for software changes
- Defines, executes and co-ordinates integration tests for a system/platform
- Gate-keeper to ensure that only production ready software is released in every iteration.
- Work as part of the team to support and trouble shoot test environments
- Work with the developers to identify and ensure satisfactory criteria
Senior Automation Tester: Experience
- Agile methodologies and concepts
- Functional and integration testing experience of web technology back-end systems
- Experience of software engineering and quality process
- Able to write test scripts in Java
- Proven delivery experience of Java-based projects
- Web services / REST
- Experience of high availability systems (backend focus)
- Support and Maintenance of development and testing environments
- Experience of Debugging Java
- Knowledge on SQL
This permanent opportunity for a Senior Automation Tester will be based in Coventry, paying a salary range of £35,000 to £39,000 plus benefits.
This is an opportunity to working for a technology driven organisation that has experienced year on year.
To apply for the role and for further information, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.