Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 05 September 2018 2018-09-052018-11-04 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters is working in partnership with a national services business. They are market leaders in delivery of technology centric solutions and services. As part of acquisitions and growth, they are now seeking an experienced Manual Tester to be based in the Coventry Offices, paying a salary of £25,000 to £30,000 plus benefits.
Manual Tester: Experience and Duties
- Experience of working in a software testing environment
- Writing test plans and technical documentation
- Write plans for new features and products
- Running manual tests
- Identify software bugs and produce detailed steps to reproduce
- Build test rigs and test data to simulation software
- Write technical user-facing documentation
- Experience of Debugging Java
- Knowledge on SQL
This permanent opportunity for a Manual Tester will be based in Coventry, paying a salary range of £25,000 to £30,000 plus benefits.
This is an opportunity to working for a technology driven organisation that has experienced year on year.
To apply for the role and for further information, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.