Salary £42,000 - £53,000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 09 August 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Financial Services Organisation currently has an Exciting opportunity for 2 experienced Test Managers to join their growing but established Technology Practice. This is a permanent role based in Cheshire.
Overall purpose of role
As the Delivery Test Manager, you will have responsibility over multiple testing projects in Retail Products and Segments. Provide support to QA leadership team by taking ownership of some of the key strategic initiatives. Bringing in industry expertise and knowledge into testing to drive innovation and new capabilities for testing. Define test strategy for the programme, managing the team and external teams to deliver the project with in time, cost and quality expected by the project stakeholders.
- Demonstrates strong understanding of application(s) and business domain(s)
- Hands-on experience in one or more technical areas of Personal Banking technology platforms consisting of:
Mainframe - COBOL, IMS, CICS, DB2, VSAM, JCL, TWS, File-Aid Or REXX
Open Systems and tools – Selenium, Java, Jenkins, J2EE, Web-services, APIs, XML, JSON, Parasoft/SoaTest –API testing
Mid-Tier technology – MQ, WebSphere, UNIX, API 3rd party hosting platforms
Data warehouse – ETL, Informatica, Ab-initio, Oracle, Hadoop
- Domain Knowledge in Retail Banking and testing experience
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently on all aspects of the testing lifecycle
- Experience in working on multiple projects of 6 months duration or more with global teams
- Experience in HP Quality centre, JIRA or Agile Central (Rally) and similar test management tools.
- People Management: Should have at least experience in Line management with Appraisals and career guidance for a team.