Tester & Test Lead (Multiple Roles)
Salary £42,000 - £53,000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 25 July 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Blue Chip organisation, currently has an exciting opportunity for multiple Testers and Test Leads to join their established but rapidly expanding API Practice.
Building API for internal and external developers, my clients primary purpose is to advance into the API Economy by executing an API first strategy. Working in a truly agile, co-located environment you will have the chance to display your work on the world stage, helping to build an API Store and creating Innovative products.
· Under moderate supervision plans & executes test project, its risks and dependencies
· Mitigate risks to Business through timely, precise execution and validation of test plans
· Mitigates / escalates issues to Test Manager or Portfolio Test Lead as appropriate
· Work with development team to create test plans for enhancements and fixes on applications
· Support Integration, User and Operational Testing
· Prepare Test phase closure reports
· End-to-end software development lifecycle
· Strong experience and knowledge in testing and defect management
· Sound knowledge of all Testing processes.
· Work within an agile team, proactively identifying ways to improve the end-to-end testing of API services and networks.
· Certification: ISTQB
· Awareness of leading-edge tools, techniques, services within IT
· Software development methodologies, e.g. waterfall, agile
**Should the above be of interest, please message apply immediately to receive a more detailed job specification**