Salary £30,000 - £38,000 per annum
Consultant Craig Simmons
Date posted 15 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a global organisation who have made significant investments into their technology space within the last 12 months.
As part of the recruitment campaign, an automation test analyst is required to assist with a number of projects working closely with the on and offshore teams.
Salary on offer is up to £38,000.00 plus benefits
- Raise defects providing clear evidence of issue and assign to the development team to resolve. Monitor progress and re-test after development team have corrected the defect
- Generate a set of acceptance test requirements, together with the business analyst, and the end user, to determine that all of the high level requirements have been met
- Design, develop and deliver efficient IS test automation processes for core business systems by promoting re-usability to verify the customer requirements within agreed time scales
- Work with off shore teams
- Selenium (or similar test automation tool) would be an advantage
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Java and object oriented principles
- Experience of testing GUI applications, web services and web applications ( Back-end & front-end)
- Must be competent with working on web based services and applications
If you feel you meet the above, please click and apply with an up to date CV, alternatively, if you have any questions please call me on 0121 260 2546