Non-Functional Test Manager
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Location North West England
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 14 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, a Global Financial Services organisation, currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Non-Functional Test Manager to join their established but growing Technology Practice.
- Actively promote and maintain the quality of OAT / DR Testing Standards
- Create and manage the core NFT Documentation to agreed standards (e.g. Test Approach, Test Plan and Test Completion documentation).
- Escalate Risks to Projects / Project Managers / Stakeholders.
- Work with all phases of testing, to remove duplication of tests, ensure that there are no gaps in the testing and to maintain the test reporting throughout the phases of the project
- Champion and promote the quality assurance contribution that NFT Testing provides.
- Work as an effective, supporting team member internally, and project-centred ‘virtual teams’.
- Manage test schedules within NFT estimates and Project Plans.
- Line Manager for a small team of between 0-4 individuals
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Policies and Policy Standards.
- Ability to react quickly to change within a dynamic project delivery structure.
- Able to identify solutions to problems and to drive their implementation
- Acts with Diplomacy while addressing challenging situations
- Excellent organisational skills along with the proven ability to plan and manage multiple projects / tasks
- Excellent team working skills (face to face and virtual).
- Comprehensive knowledge of technologies and technology IT principles that underpin our services (e.g. the concept of servers, applications, databases, etc) and an ability to analyse environments and architecture
- Previous Test Management experience
- Previous Line Management experience
- A Comprehensive Knowledge and experience in the field of Test Management, specifically in relation to Operational Acceptance and Disaster Recovery Testing preferably holding ISTQB Intermediate or above qualification.
**Should the above be of interest please apply immediately to receive a more detailed job specification**